New: DELTA Digital LMS versions for BlinkLearning
Our digital LMS versions are ideal for teaching when using the Learning Management System (LMS) BlinkLearning
Digital versions – your advantages:
- Set up a classroom and communicate directly with your learners in the system.
- Use the digital version on your tablet, laptop or PC – online or offline.
- Present the digital version with all the media files in the classroom via digital projector/whiteboard.
- Utilise practical tools: make notes, insert text fields, mark contents, underline, etc.
Digital versions with interactive exercises
- Motivate your learners by using a variety of exercise types: matching, gap filling, multiple choice, etc.
- Send suitable exercises or comment on completed work with just one click.
- Benefit from automatic assessments and a transparent points system.
- Keep an eye on learners’ progress: Results are broken down according to skill.
We have two options for the digital LMS versions:
- Teacher Licence (3 years)
- Learner Licence (1 year)
- Purchase the digital LMS version of your book for teachers at www.klett-sprachen.de (payment possible via credit card or PayPal). You will receive a code via email.
- Register at BlinkLearning as a teacher using your book code. You will then have access to your book and can create a class code for your learners.
- Purchase the digital LMS version of your book for learners at www.klett-sprachen.de (payment possible via credit card or PayPal). You will receive a code via email.
- Register at BlinkLearning as a learner using your class code. You will then have access to your classroom. Next you can enter your book code and will then receive access to your book.