New: DELTA Digital LMS versions for BlinkLearning
Digital versions – your advantages:
- Set up a classroom and communicate directly with your students in the system.
- Use the digital version on your tablet, laptop or PC – online or offline.
- Present the digital version with all the media files in the classroom via digital projector/whiteboard.
- Utilise practical tools: make notes, insert text fields, mark contents, underline, etc.
Digital versions with interactive exercises
- Motivate your students by using a variety of exercise types: matching, gap filling, multiple choice, etc.
- Send suitable exercises or comment on completed work with just one click.
- Benefit from automatic assessments and a transparent points system.
- Keep an eye on students’ progress: Results are broken down according to skill.
We have two options for the digital LMS versions:
- Teacher's Licence (3 years)
- Student's Licence (1 year)
- Purchase the digital LMS version of your book for teachers by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org (payment possible via credit card or PayPal)You will receive a code via email.
- Register at BlinkLearning as a teacher using your book code. You will then have access to your book and can create a class code for your students.
- Purchase the digital LMS version of your book for students by contacting email@example.com (payment possible via credit card or PayPal). You will receive a code via email.
- Register at BlinkLearning as a student using your class code. You will then have access to your classroom. Next you can enter your book code and will then receive access to your book.