B1 - C1
Using Phrasal Verbs for Natural English
Student’s Book plus audios via Delta-Augmented
ISBN 9783125016866 | Pages 128
Every learner of English wants to develop fluent, natural English - understanding and using phrasal verbs is an essential part of this development.
Using Phrasal Verbs not only helps learners to understand phrasal verbs, but also helps them learn when and how to use phrasal verbs successfully, to produce more natural-sounding English.
Using Phrasal Verbs
- teaches students over 400 commonly used phrasal verbs
- builds students' confidence in using phrasal verbs appropriately through extensive and varied practice
- presents phrasal verbs in context and in a wide range of text types, including tweets, texts, web posts, e-mails, notes and newspaper articles
- offers six review sections, each comprising 60 questions for students to test themselves on the phrasal verbs learnt in previous units
- allows students to notice and practise aspects of stress and intonation through the conversational English examples on DELTA Augmented
- Intermediate (B1) to Upper intermediate (B2) level
- Suitable for self-study or classroom use
- Includes answer key
- Free audios on DELTA Augmented
- Index for easy reference
DELTA Natural English is a series of language practice books for students who aspire to use natural, fluent English.