Learning to Teach English
Teacher's Resource Book with digital extras
ISBN 9783125016842 | Pages 168
Learning to Teach English is an easy-to-use introduction to English language teaching and is ideal for new teachers or those preparing for courses leading to qualifications such as Cambridge English's CELTA and TKT, or Trinity College London's CertTESOL.
developing as a teacher
DELTA Augmented: recordings of real lessons, the teachers' comments on those lessons, and their tips on
- even more activities for teachers to use in the classroom
Try it out! sections that support ongoing development and reflection after training
- a bank of short activities
- a glossary of key teaching terms
Additional key features:
- grammar reference sections
- tasks with commentaries to promote engaged and reflective reading
- complete lesson plans with photocopiable material
"Personally, I believe that it would be useful for any teacher trainer who delivers pre-service courses in any country of the world."
Humanising Language Teaching (https://www.hltmag.co.uk/feb23/short-book-reviews)