allango B2 - C1
In conversation B2/C1, 2nd edition
Student’s Book with audios
ISBN 9783125015609 | Pages 72
In conversation 2nd edition is ideal for all learners aged 16+ who want to express themselves on engaging topics and exchange ideas with others, in pairs or in a group.
In conversation B2/C1 is the last volume in a series of three conversation courses (B1, B2, B2/C1) and includes a varied range of reading and listening texts, as well as additional online material.
It can be used as the main textbook for short courses, or as a secondary component to other textbooks.
- 15 engaging topics such as
The past was a blast,
Lying and cheating and
What makes you laugh? help motivate students to speak.
- The short and modular units (double-page spread) can be used in any order.
- Useful phrases and key words for each unit are available as audio flashcards for pronunciation practice of natural English phrases.
- The appendix contains transcripts, files and homework tasks for each unit.
- All recordings and audio flashcards for useful phrases and key words available online