In conversation B1, 2nd edition
Student’s Book with audios
ISBN 9783125015586 | Pages 88
In conversation 2nd edition is ideal for all learners aged 16+ who want to express themselves on engaging topics and exchange ideas with others, in pairs or in a group.
In conversation B1 is the first volume in a series of three conversation courses (B1, B2, B2/C1) and includes a varied range of reading and listening texts, as well as additional online material.
It can be used as the main textbook for short courses, or as a secondary component to other textbooks.
- 20 engaging topics such as
Who do you think you are?,
Digital life and
Food for thought help motivate students to speak.
- The short and modular units (double-page spread) can be used in any order.
- Useful phrases and key words for each unit are available as audio flashcardsfor pronunciation practice of natural English phrases.
- The appendix contains transcripts, files and homework tasks for each unit.
- All recordings and audio flashcards for useful phrases and key words available online
- Free teaching notes and answer keys available online