An activity-based course for young learners
- Activity Book
- Audio CD
- Pupil's Book
- Teacher's Book
|Authors:||Viv Lambert, Wendy Superfine|
|Series:||Delta Young Learners English Course|
|Duration:||80 hours +|
|Level:||Cambridge ESOL YLE Movers / A1|
|Tags:||A1, children, movers, YLE|
Mighty Movers is an activity-based course suitable for 9 to 11 year olds that provides over 80 hours of classroom work and makes learning English and preparing for the Test fun!
Mighty Movers is ideal preparation for the Cambridge ESOL YLE Movers test as well as being an excellent course for any young learner:
- It covers all the topics, vocabulary and structures listed in the Movers syllabus
- It offers a wide variety of motivating activities, picture stories and characters appropriate for the age level of the pupils
- It provides listening and speaking dialogues, using role play and communicative activities
- It contains engaging activities to practise all four skills with reading and writing activities introduced in natural progression
- It contains a variety of language practice activities, using practical ideas including stories with cut-outs and songs
The Activity Book provides further class practice, home or individual work, games, puzzles and other practical activities. It also includes activities
reflecting the YLE Tests, together with a self assessment activity which demonstrates what pupils can now do.
The Teacher’s Book provides detailed lesson notes and photocopiable extra resource material. With full lesson plans, ideas for warm-ups and extension activities, tips on preparing pupils for the test; a bank of games, photocopiables such as picture cards, cut out story cards and boardgames.
The CD pack including songs, dialogues and pronunciation activities.