Practise and Pass Preliminary for Schools
Preparation for Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) for Schools
- Audio CD
- Teacher's Book
|Series:||Practise and Pass|
|Level:||Preliminary (PET) for Schools|
Practise and Pass Preliminary for Schools is an exam preparation book for school-age students who are preparing for the Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) for Schools examination.
Practise and Pass Preliminary for Schools is for students who need to prepare and practise for the Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) for Schools examination over a relatively short period or alongside another coursebook. It provides around 30 hours of material.
Practise and Pass Preliminary for Schools focuses on exam preparation in a fun and interesting way, providing students with the necessary exam skills together with a wide-ranging revision of the essential vocabulary and grammatical structures required at this level.
- it is based on the Cambridge English: Preliminary for Schools syllabus
- is divided into three sections that cover the Reading & Writing, Listening and Speaking parts of the exam
- it is based on a three-step programme: Prepare, Practise and Pass.
- in the Prepare section, it introduces and revises key topic vocabulary, together with commonly-tested grammatical and lexical points
- in the Practise section, students develop an understanding of what each exam question requires through a variety of confidence-building practice materials
- in the Pass section, the language and skills they have acquired in the previous sections are tested in an exam-style task.
- it finishes with a comprehensive Practice Test covering the three exam areas: Reading & Writing, Listening and Speaking
- Student’s Book (with complete Practice Test, plus irregular verb list)
- Teacher’s Book (with audio CD; key and tapescript; general tips and exam tips for the students; photocopiable extra Speaking practice material)
|Audio CD||packaged with Teacher's Book|