Practise and Pass First for Schools
Preparation for Cambridge English: First (FCE) for Schools
- Audio CD
- Teacher's Book
|Series:||Practise and Pass|
|Level:||First for Schools / FCE / B2|
Practise and Pass First for Schools is an exam preparation book for school-age students who are preparing for the Cambridge English: First (FCE) for Schools examination.
Practise and Pass First for Schools is for students who need to prepare and practise for the updated Cambridge English: First (FCE) for Schools examination over a relatively short period or alongside another coursebook. It provides around 30 hours of material.
Practise and Pass First for Schools focuses on exam preparation in an interesting and stimulating way, providing students with the necessary exam skills together with a wide-ranging revision of the essential topic- based vocabulary and grammatical structures required at this level.
- it is based on the updated Cambridge English: First for Schools 2015 specifications
- it is divided into four sections that cover the updated Reading & Use of English, Writing, Listening and Speaking parts of the exam
- it is based on a three-step programme: Prepare, Practise and Pass
- in the Prepare section, it highlights commonly-tested grammatical and lexical structures which are practised through a range of tasks and exercises
- in the Practise section, students develop an understanding of what each exam question requires through a variety of confidence-building practice materials
- in the Pass section, the language and skills that students have acquired in the previous sections are tested in an exam-style task
- it finishes with a complete Practice Test covering all parts of the exam
- Student’s Book (with complete Practice Test plus irregular verb list)
- Teacher’s Book (with two audio CDs; key and tapescript; exam advice for teachers and students)
In the same series:
Practise and Pass Key for Schools
Practise and Pass Preliminary for Schools
|Audio CD||packaged with Teacher's Book|