English For Telephoning
Your key to success on the telephone
|Level:||Intermediate / B1-B2|
|Tags:||B1-B2, business, communication, self-study|
English for Telephoning is an interactive CD-ROM, aimed at working professionals with an intermediate level of English.
Telephoning in a foreign language can be a daunting task but one which many professionals have to tackle. English for Telephoning is designed to help build learners’ skills and thereby give them the confidence to make effective telephone calls in English.
English for Telephoning:
- teaches authentic language that professionals hear and need on the telephone
- provides plenty of listening practice
- is learner-friendly and allows students to work independently
- gives informative feedback and provides practice and revision via a wide range of engaging tasks
- can be used for self-access or as part of a taught business English course
The CD-ROM is divided into five sections:
- Before You Call
- Making Contact
- Letters, Numbers and Symbols
- Checking and Correcting
- The Telephone Maze
English for Telephoning ... focusses on an aspect of that is frequently neglected, and it manages to do so very well.
IATEFL/BESIG Business Issues, PDF
English for Telephoning CD-ROM may easily be considered a great success: being easy to use, full of ideas and varied tasks, inexperienced user-friendly, fills in the space on the multimedia ELT market.
IATEFL Poland, 2006 PDF
|CD-ROM Course (1-10 user network)||978-1-900783-90-3|
|CD-ROM Course (1-20 user network)||978-1-900783-91-0|
|CD-ROM Course (1-5 user network)||978-1-900783-89-7|
|CD-ROM Course (Single user)||978-1-900783-82-8|