Interactive tasks to get students talking
- Resource Book
|Level:||Intermediate - Advanced / B2-C2|
|Tags:||B2-C2, communication, grammar, role play, teamwork|
Teamwork has been carefully designed to encourage group-based interaction between students. It can be used with all class sizes from intermediate to advanced levels with teenage or adult students.
Teamwork provides ideal supplementary material for a wide variety of coursebooks.
- 20 lively and appealing units designed to inspire interaction between students through original, creative ideas and tasks
- a variety of activity types including jigsaw communication, task-based learning, role-play and collaborative projects
- supplementary activities in each unit which reinforce and practice the language that has been studied
- extensive teacher’s notes, clearly formatted with lead-ins, full guidance on using the material and ideas for further activities
- detailed contents pages plus an index of topics and grammar for quick reference
What the teachers really need: books filled with ready-to-use activities that will keep large classes busily focused on engaging, useful language production.
EL Gazette, February 2005 PDF
|Photocopiable Resource Book||978-1-900783-78-1|